Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Information you provide to us: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you create an account, sign up for our newsletter, contact us, or use our Site. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect certain information automatically when you visit our Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and the pages you visit.
- Information from third parties: We may receive personal information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms or advertising partners.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Site and our services: We use your personal information to provide you with the Site and our services, such as to create your account, send you emails, and respond to your inquiries.
- To improve our Site and services: We use your personal information to improve our Site and services, such as to track how you use the Site and to analyze our traffic.
- To send you marketing communications: We may use your personal information to send you marketing communications about our products and services, such as email newsletters and promotional offers. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email.
- To comply with the law: We may use your personal information to comply with the law, such as to respond to a legal request or to enforce our terms of service.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers: We may share your personal information with our service providers who help us operate our Site and provide our services, such as email marketing platforms and analytics providers.
- Business partners: We may share your personal information with our business partners who offer products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Legal requirements: We may share your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that sharing is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a legal process.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Access: You have the right to access your personal information that we collect.
- Correct: You have the right to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- Object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information below.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. The most current version of the Policy will always be posted on our Site. If we make any material changes to the Policy, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our Site.
This Policy is effective as of creation of the website.